Thursday, May 24, 2007

Carrie got lost...

I havent posted anything lately so... will do some mass image posting on this one! Weee! Lots has happened and I've been forgetting to take pictures but lets see what I got so far...

Bomb Queen - Picture is kinda dark I know. Carrie kicked mayor ass as the queen had no defence we noticed. Can this be done with 4 bsts? Probably! :D
Random Picture!!!!

I also just obtained my second AF+1 piece for my little bst! So exciting. Hopefully I'll be able to get my AF+1 gloves next to get the best charming gear ever! Not sure about getting the body and head as AF2 are a little better.

Let's see what else.... I did cap my axe skill merits! weee (i'll post the actual # stats once I check em) Also wasted 2 merits on "sic" lol why? who knows... I just thought... JK i didnt think. I just used it for the hell of it lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home