Monday, July 30, 2007

OMG Adaman Hauberk!!!!!!!!!!


So today I got up today thinking, ok day5-6 and no nid pop... HAS to pop today. Sadly, it was during working hours. So, there I am at work begging for nid not to pop till after i get home. At 5pm I log on my laptop to check windows. By this time it was window 3 and no pop. So, I decide... you know who cares. I'm going home. I start driving home and 1 hour later I log. I ask the guys which windooo.... "POP"! NID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky us, we GET! So, I stand on the side bars cheering as the alliance was full. Once it died, it dropped a single e.body toilet paper square! Wooo! Off to sandy I went and got my Adaman Hauberk for my bst! Woooo! Here are some pictures for your eyes to bleed!

Thank you all!!!! Courier Carrie would like to thank you aswell :) !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home