Thursday, July 26, 2007

Killer Instinct Merits

Not much that I have done... Some of the few things I have indeed added to my bst gameplay has been: Adjusted my "Feral Howl" time decreasement. Adjusted my "Strength" points by another +1 stat (Oooooo... kinda lame...) And! I got "Killer Instinct!" The graphic effect is nice. Not sure how this will be handy though. I must have a pet available that might intimidate the mob your party is currently killing. For example: if my pet is a amorph, if I use Killer Instinct, a Bat mob will be intimidated by anyone in the party. At high levels this is almost useless though. I usually use Carrie during end game events, Killer Instinct is almost pointless. I got to admit though, KI might of been a useless ability but, Feral Howl has saved my butt more than what I can count!

An extreme close up! Gotta love all that fuzzy gear! Soon my khimera gear will be set and I'll be wearing it everywhere I go! Grats Yugi for her HQ bst khimera gear!

Carrie word of advice: Get "Feral Howl" asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home