Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yugi's Requests Carrie

Yugi asked me once for some macro advice and here we go some screenshots of my macros for Yugi! onry! (remember i got new items! So dont look at these and say... thats all she's got?) (Cause these were taken LOOOONG ago lol) :P

My charming macro! weee this is the one and onry macro that has made me smash, toss and killed my previous keyboards... Notice... no gear change so it works as I want it to work! Plus I dont loose TP with changing gear if I would like to charm something on the fly.

(Sorry - this picture is no longer available...)

My chr gear macro 1! Notice that those gaiters i no longer have! +1 ftw! So i click one after the other and wham! ready to press my first macro! Works for me anyways...

(Sorry - this picture is no longer available...)

I added a fenrir back piece to it as well not long ago as we killed it a few days ago. AND YES... I used bst! i didnt take pictures though :( Forgot... Anyways got this useless thing but its a little better than nothing at all when one charms. (There are no charming pieces bsts can wear).
AND!!! some additional.... STUFF!!!.....

(Sorry - this picture is no longer available...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home