Monday, October 8, 2007

Slowly but surely...

Bha here I am stuck at work waiting for something to clear out. Meaning I had some extra time to fix http://couriercarrie.com/ ! Hurray! Well, I haven't gone through ALL my entries... someday I will. I think i'll just take it slowly and fix the broken images. As for now, don't mind those Xs. :)
FF wise... I got a few new things going on. Almost done with my drg and sam subs to 37! (although I hate both jobs... sam is "ok" i guess) As for BST... I got my Beast Gloves +1, Brutal Earring (if I didn't mention this earlier) and Warrior Charge for my war. I think I got a couple of other things I'm forgeting to mention. Oh well, I'll try to remember for next post.
Another picture from the vault of lost FF pics..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home