Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CourierCarrie Knowledge Base - Part 1

I have been doing some light reading on BST pets and did you know that Courier Carrie may not be the best "cheap" "super" jug-pet out there anymore? Yeah! Some people don't know this but, if you have cooking leveled, you are in for cheap treat! (I didn't know this till today, so bare with me)

WaterCrystal + [fiend,lizard,bird,beast]blood
+ Leech Saliva!

If you do your research on http://www.ffxiah.com/ you'll see that it is quite cheap to make with the new update to the recepie. The thing is that it IS HQ! So, your cooking level better be a little up there. Lifedrinker Lars will last longer than Carrie from what I've heard. So, I duno it is really your call. Since my coooking is 96, I'll be making these puppies as often as I can. PS: They'll never replace courier carrie though :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ennayram said...

Carrie for life!

October 25, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Khaki said...

I don't know about you but I have a hard time seeing lizard blood in stock and I can't find where I can get any at a decent rate.

November 13, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home