Saturday, October 13, 2007

CourierCarrie.com is back!

Absolute Virtue - right... lol

Ok, so, I failed my GMAT exam this morning for sure! It doesn't exacly bother me as much. What pisses me off the most is the fact that I went unprepared and sat on the computer screen for 4 hours straight. Waste of time and a waste of money on my part. However! I get to come back to FF for the time being after work! Hurray! Anyway, I had time to finally fix couriercarrie a bit more and hopefully fixing most broken images unless I commented them out. FF has been a little tough, specially joining slow dragging parties to level certain subs I need. SAM33,DRG32,THF33 - just a little longer to 37. I must admit though, SAM has been quite fun so far.
Ge'Dha Evileye - I was just cruising around and found this little NM. Carrie killed it in 2 hits lol Anything dropped you ask? yeah... 10k in drops!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah for carrie! :D

October 13, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home