Friday, February 8, 2008

A new CC POST!

Aright, so I think I'll be updating you with my latest accomplishments and random adventures. So, about a month ago Enn bought a Kirin's Osode for his bst. I know I'm not usually jealous of such things... but deep inside I found out that I was! (Sorry Enn :D ) Anyway, this pursuaded me to a new challenge, to save money, and get myself one aswell.

I managed to gather 1.7 mil, about 1.3 mil to go...

What do I end up doing? THIS!..... omg....


Haha, what was I thinking? I dont know. The fact that I was saving my money by the ways of fishing, sorta got me thinking about getting a rod that will increase my skill (level 55) and money... I was so right and wrong all at the same time! After a week... Increasing my skill it has! 57 now, money wise, I still believe I have a ways to go. However, today I for the first time in my FF carreer, I fished up the following: 14 black soles (made 2 stack of sushi, 27k each), 7 Ahtapods, 6 Mercanbaligis. Funny thing is that all my +.7 skills I got from those 14 black soles.

So, will I ever get my KO? probably not... why you ask? well I can tell you this too! Last night I decided that I might aswell use my left over limbus coins and get my 4/5 BST AF+1 piece! The body piece! Belan and I were having a discussion about it and concluded that the VIT+6 it offers is very nice and the "Charm" is quite useful.
Lets see... what else have I done? I don't believe I've done anything else :) see ya next time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ennayram said...

{All right!} Congrats Al!

February 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another post! You're on a roll now, hehe. Congratulations on 4/5 BST AF+1 ^_^)/ Just have to get that last piece now then to have full, nothing stopping you!

Hehe, fishing is ok money if you got Cooking 100 on the side to make the HQ sushi's. I have a Fishing 100 character and another Cooking 100 one that my wife has. Together we can make a pretty decent income with that. And I can't really forget that I have Clothcraft 100 either wich can be profitable hehe.

For all it's worth, you can always sell the rod again. Make some money fishing with it and skilling up, then sell it possibly?

February 9, 2008 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger CourierCarrie said...

Yeah. Well my cooking is 97 and too lazy to make the final push knowing I wont be gaining any money making sweetricecakes. Maybe, by the time I complete fishing, I'll get the cooking portion done.

AF1+1 helm sucks. So I'll stick with 4/5 for a long time. Unless AF2-1 drops in one of the dreamworld dynamis and i'll have the ultimate fuzzy gear. lol

February 9, 2008 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy generic phentermine online - phentermine average weight loss

November 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home