Sunday, February 3, 2008

The update of the year!

Huge Update! Oh yes! HUGE! I'll start by posting an event I had with my new nice Rogue Rice Balls LS. The fact that I can use BST to any and all events has opened a whole new can of fun! Anyways, on the event I am posting below. I was able to take bst, charm worms and attack elementals without any help whatsoever! Everyone just focused on the little dragon. However, we did ran out of time and had no luck beating it before then. But, there is always next time right? RIGHT!
Lord of Onzozo - Easy. Specially easy when duoed and even better with Enn! In one of my previous posts, I mentioned I soloed for quite sometime, the one thing I had no idea is that he rages! Rage and all, any bst can take care of this. If duoed, your chances of winning is just about 110%! Drops? ShallShell! (not even money dropped)
Narasimha - Right after LoO. Narasimha poped! It actually took longer than the loo but equaly easy. His HP was quite massive. Drops? Narasimha Skin.
Taxim - Undead Fun! There is absolutly nothing more exciting on your path of becoming a true bst than killing an NM where you have only a limited number of mobs! So Enn and I decided to take a trip to kuftal and look for random NMs. Taxim was the one we found. We began by sending Pugils one after another. Enn sent a carrie and was actually doing more damage than everything else I sent. Conclusion, I believe 2 carries might be able to duo it if the AM are interrupted by their attacks often. Drops? Exp, and some crappy Staff which I just placed in the storage. :/
Megalobugard - Once again! - No drop of course! Nothing at all!
Titan Prime vs. 2 CourierCarries - easy and fun to try. Another adventure with Enn! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ennayram said...

wheee, BST fun!

February 8, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home