Thursday, November 15, 2007

Courier Carrie Salvage & Update!

Jailer of Love - Another successful kill for us. Strat? Look it up! Its midnight and the last thing I want to do at the moment is to write paragraphs and paragrahs of something I barely take part of. Usually cause... 1 bst alone can't change the world. Anyways we got another kill and things dropped people seemed to be happy about. I dont believe it drops anything worth getting for bst nor war.
Salvage - If you read my last post, you probably read that I got a new body piece from salvage. I felt a picture of the boss was necessary. The picture is a little fuzzy but you get the idea. If I did not mention this previously my salvage static have been at it quite successfully. Winning almost every time and obtaining at least 3 pieces on 1 run. Anways, here we have a quick picture from the charming ending boss. ("Charming" as it does infact charm)
Here are the pieces I personally have so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Khaki said...

Do you get to use your BST in events?

November 16, 2007 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger CourierCarrie said...

From time to time - for like aspid, tiamat.

November 17, 2007 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Ennayram said...

I'm sorry. Did I just read "1 BST alone can't change the world"? /shocked.

Perhaps Novia -could- be useful?

November 19, 2007 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't we lucky. No need for enmity worries ever again. We can stack ourselves full of enmity for all we care and Snarl off the hate. That way, the new ability is king at HNM and longer fights. I don't recall any other job being able to fully reset their threat without logging for a while and/or not doing anything for a while. Novia used to be kinda nice, now I don't see the point of it anymore. Long live Snarl, may we get it for all our pets, charmed and jugged alike.

November 23, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home