Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CC Q&A - lizard blood

Well i got this question from Khaki blog regarding lizard blood :)

For the lizard blood, I'm still testing where to farm. I know the lvl 50 areas have the mobs we need in mass amounts. I would just take a friend or multiple bsts to fight in there. If not, head to the tower where Nu pops and kill the 2 spiders on the top level. I know they drop 2 blood jars each. Sometimes avatar blood which you coul sell for 7-8k. what else... oh yeah take /thf sub for best results. The down side is that the repops take 15 minutes. So, if you're lucky you can get 8 bloods in 30 minutes. Which isn't soooo bad.


I did try this and got 2 stacks in about 2 hours. Then went to sea serpent grotto to begin my mass synthing... I was so dissapointed when I got my results though.


2 HQ1 and 2 HQ2 = 12 HQ spiders
total of 12 out of the 2 blood stacks.... /sigh


PS: Guess what I got last night!?
BST POWER!

3 Comments:

Blogger Khaki said...

LOL was wondering what was going on as that site shouldn't have been the one available to view, it should be Snippy's Den - http://khakiffxi.blogspot.com if you could take other non related BST site down o.O. Thanks for the reply.

November 15, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Khaki said...

Naturally, I came to the same conclusion in your post after some 4 hrs. of sitting around waiting for 2 Diremite repops. Also, for anyone trying for blood, FFXIclopedia lists Snow Lizards drop it but after farming 10 carmine chips- I haven't seen a single one. Same with the Camazotz which more or less means this is the bottleneck for making LLs.

November 15, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Ennayram said...

Grats on the Jerkin Aless, Can't wait to see the Skadi body in action ^^

November 15, 2007 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home