Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Short Break....

I know... I know... It's been a while. I have been a little busy with RL work and busting my butt off to see if i can get promoted within the next 6 months. We'll see what happens. However, this has prevented me from playing as much as I would like to :(

Anyway, I'll jump back into FF this weekend and see if I work on SMN at least for a little while.

I haven't done this yet, so I believe I will in this post!
MY FF JOBS!

Completed - 75 bst, 75 war, 75 pld
Upcoming - 38 smn
Subs - 37 whm, 37 nin, 37 drg, 37 sam, 37 thf, 41 rng

There we go! I finished those pointless 37 jobs I was trying to finish around last week. Now SMN here I come! :) Quite fun so far! Is just party invites are rare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home