Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry CourierCarrie xmas!

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I thought today was a good day since I'm just waiting here to go shopping later on. Anyways, somethings have happened that forced me to leave my long time linkshell Frenzy and go on my own, doing things I would like to do whenever I want. I also bought a new house! Take a look: Dinning Room - aka: Cocktail Area :)

Living Room - *New* Couches and table! (Thats my doggy mikka - she felt like being in the picture) Anyway, I'll post another entry with my FF updates but I felt like giving some RL stuff here :)
Have a Merry Xmas!
Me!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you've thought about leaving servers a friend of yours told me. Yugigal ^_^ we work together irl lol. I hope she gets the hackings worked out and hopefully you her and abk *granted he gets abk back* can move servers to Asura.

December 26, 2007 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger CourierCarrie said...

Should of mentioned that from the start :) HI! friend of yugi is a friend of mine :D

December 26, 2007 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes neptunerz ROCKS!!! We havent heard on him getting abk back. Next week I think we are starting a new toon for him. So Ill be on powerlevel duty....hmmmmm wonder how many levels = hours of foot massages he should give me.

December 26, 2007 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I say 10 foot massages for every 1 hr of pwlving. That's ALOT of foot massages you know lol. Anyways if you all ever wanna switch servers my server is pretty good :) .

December 27, 2007 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger CourierCarrie said...

hahaha maybe we should all start a new character too. I'll start one. I've always wanted to try a taru monk :) and taru bst!

December 27, 2007 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol what server would we start on! I'd totally play taru I have a taru account too that's my real life friends who quit/taking extended break. lol let me know I have like 4 days off starting after tomorrow. :)

December 27, 2007 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CourierCarrie said...

Well tomorrow "is" friday! I say contact yugi and abk and see what they want to do. I'll follow :)

December 27, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home