Tuesday, February 12, 2008

DNC! DNC! DNC!

Hi Everyone!!

Another pointless entry! I have accomplished nothing on bst except for my BST AF+1 body this past sunday but I do have other news.... I'm starting to like this DNC job people have spoken of. I've never seen/experience such rapid leveling. In about 2-3 days, 2-3hours, Enn and I were able to go from 14 >> 23! 2 DNCs duoing does not require healing nor a power leveler!


DNC tips: ACC & EVA!!! That's all you need from what we've seen. We have been able to control IT and T++ links at ease. Pretty exciting, I can guarantee it!

Picture above? Yeah... killed it twice in a row in a period of 2 days ofcourse. Best drop so far... dark crystal! Until next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee for killing an IT++ giant aggro after killing off a T+ worm link after finishing another T+ worm. DNC duo winz!

February 14, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home