Saturday, February 16, 2008

DNC Post! (WHAT!?)

Yeah... yeah... been leveling dnc like a mad carrie! I can tell you, it is actually fun! I know, I know, its may not be beast but oneself can actually solo pretty damn well. When I see other dnc-ers in parties I ask myself why are they doing that! Solo or Duo is much faster and so much more fun. Today Enn and reached level 28! Enn will be taking it to 37 and so will I but... I am getting crazy thoughts of leveling it higher. Is not everyday I enjoy playing an FF job other than bst. DNC can be pretty fun.

In other news... I helped Ryanium on his push to 75 by duoing in Bibiki Bay. Although, I did not complete a full merit that day, that's ok... I had fun killing those tall things easily. Good luck Rya on obtaining 75 whenever you do! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home