Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally a Post!

Oh yes, a post! A post that will pull your socks up, tuck your shirt in and say - "I am ready to read this thing!" But... I have nothing! Absolutely nothing lol My screenshots folder in FFXI filled up and I did not clean it till recently. However! During my search... can you believe I have about 627 Images?!!! 50 megs worth of images... and ONLY from FF lol. That is kwazy. What wouldn't I give to share every single image here. I guess I'll have to find a way huh? I'll look into it.

Ooo, I almost forgot: I've decided to begin using video during our adventures to wilderness using no other than our bsts. Enn, Ryan and I have been up and about doing adventures, killing random NMs in all areas. And what other way to promote our bstkateer ways by using video and posting them on YouTube! We'll see what I can cook out. (Channel Coming Soon)

Other than that... Oh yeah. Enn's group and "backup" (me) got to floor 40 in Assault. Killed Faffy, got no drops and moved on! Keep a lookout on Enn's blog to see pictures. (I couldn't capture any). And finally, I finally added Ryan's http://ryanscrabs.blogspot.com/ blog to my side navigation :) Even though hes a complete ass. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home