Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The BST adventures!

Hi Everyone! Many of you may be wondering... what has Aless been doing lately!? If you haven't, that's alright, I'll tell you anyway.

Hakutaku - So yeah, Enn invited me to help out Bigwill during his Opt.Hat. I am absolutely positive this can duoed and even soloed. BUT! 4-6hour NM isn't something I wanted to do. So, we invited 2 additional Bsts to the fun! The OPNM must of taken an hour tops. It was extremely easy and extremely boring lol To the extend that I actually sat and began cruising YouTube for random fun. Here are some pics!

The usual NM hunts... Ose- easy... send pets... kill... no drops. We didnt need the AJ since we all have it. The 6k auto drop and ose whisker was a nice touch.

Our Friend AG - you'll never guess... no drop ofcourse!

Well I think that does it for now. Oh, by the way, completed DNC to 37! (was that a pain to level 35+) Now, I'm trying to finish thf to 37. Why? I dont know. At the moment, its only 33 and I can't stand it not being 37 lol So, exp scrolls for that job!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

xp scroll mania GO! ^__^

March 6, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home