Monday, September 29, 2008

Update! WOW! CC!

I promised I would bring you more! And here it is! MORE! Stop your whining! I'll start by showing you my latest bard. Why? Beats me... This is my DD bard. Extremely nice for Campaign. I barely have to sing. Just 2 haste songs, haste gear and bham. It becomes pretty easy to maintain a nice flow of exp from the fight.This is my boring bard... Not much to look at. Just plain old boring. As just love the fact that I finished it. What's next? monk? dnc? pup? who knows... Taking out the BST!!!!!! This is Team Awesomo! Killing ZNMs! Enn and I have been taking photographs and been duo-ing these battles. They are pretty intense and pretty tough may i add. We have been able to sweep right through Brass Borer and some trouble with Vulpangue. :( Killed them , and thats all that matters.

In other news... Once again for the millionth time. Ose, poor Loren has been camping it for ages now and no drop whatsoever lol. Just to think I used to toss these AJ's when I had my own.
And Finally... More merits!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheee, updates! Only wish I could click your pics to make them bigger and see what gear you are wearing. But yay, UPDATES!

September 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home