Monday, March 17, 2008

Guess what this is?

This is soooo easy with bsts now. 3 bsts and 3 fungars. Send, attack, help pet, sic, stoneskin and snarl. EASY! This is basically my personal process so I don't get hate right away.

Send pet > Engage > wait 5 seconds >
attack > Sic > Snarl > back to attack and add some treats.

That made it extremely easy. Out of 5 runs there was this 1 run where we were not required to pull out a new pet at all! That was pretty exciting. Was there a friendly Kclub drop? not a single one.

I guess we'll have to wait till we collect those beastman seals once again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and some friends are also busy doing the KC BCNM. Lucky for me (I guess) I haven't been much of a Beastmen's Seals spender, so I got near 19 stacks of those now. Will last me a good while at least.

March 21, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your blog already!

April 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home