Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can't Sleep!

So, I can't sleep so I have decided... why not. Let's post to make some people happy. I have been quite busy lately so I dont have many pictures to share, however, I do have a few things to point out which I've gotten these past few days.

After weeks of waiting and floor 60's runs, I finally obtain these!

These now make me 5/6 askar pieces! I cant wait to complete the set and take off that dirty turban I've been wearing for ages.

And tonight I got this one piece for my bard!

Making me 2/6 - which is ok... :)

Let's see... what else is there. Oh right, the moment we have been waiting for!

YouTube's Evolpmal Channel!

The following shows my first test or Loren singing. I recorded a whole more through the night! I'll most likely leave my computer uploading these videos and in the morning publish them to the blog! For the time being, enjoy the wonderful music of Loren singing way to the Never Ending Story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Loren's got skillz...

October 29, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home