Friday, October 17, 2008

The little things...

What makes FF fun you may be wondering?... Is not the fact that you can hangout with your friends nor the actual game factor. It's all about the little things that make you smile. But, I guess you need friends for this to happen so, just ignore what I just said lol Anyway!!!! Here we go... my update of the week!

Yeah... Another brave blade! Our group doesnt get any of these whatsoever! :) If you can't read whats says below... I'll let you guess lol

In other news... after reaching floor 60 in Nyzul Isle I am finally able to Atonement!! Let me tell you.. It is great! I know i havent been so much of a fan of PLD whatsoever since BST... but I'm begining to grow some love toward the job itself.

In other news... lets see... gime a second... looking at Enn's Post.
.
..
...
hmmm... Nope, nothing. Everything else on Enn's post is himself just bitching on common FF issues lol Anyway, that is it! I'll leave you with this video I'm sure Enn will just LOVE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST VIDEO EVA!

Killer Instinct ftw!

October 18, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home