Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things...


Hi Everyone!
Post for my 1 single viewer lol If there are more... Leave me a responce so I know who you are? Who knows... maybe you'll motivate me to post a few more entries :) So what is up? Just about everything I can possibly do! That's whats up. By confessed his love to 9 and something that has been known for a while is the love relationship between Loren and Dy! <3 LAMP!

I reached lvl 40 DNC by the way! I've been finding it quite fun so far. Soloing isn't all that bad, seriously. Got my first DNC War Hoop! Can't wait for my complete AF!

In other news, Enn and I have been NM hunting with BST. I have to admit, the new NMs added during the Wings update, are extremely fun to fight with BST... Here they are...


And guess what else!
Some super pants for my brd! Anywayz, I found a way how I can post at work whenever I get a free chance. I think I just might :) Anyway, thats it! I'm sure there is more im forgetting and that is what Enn's blog is for! Read his blog for more pointless rents and updates :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needz moar shoutbox!

October 9, 2008 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Khaki said...

Needz moar Aless~

October 14, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home