Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick Fix

Two posts in 1 night! Has the world come to an end!? Maybe! As many of you know most of my older images were somehow deleted from my account. Don't ask me how cause I just don't know. Anyway, instead of finding every single image... I've decided... WHY!? I mean, I'll still be posting new images and such so, why fix the old. In any case, I found this image on google and added 2 words :)


OH I also found these when I searched CourierCarrie on Google...My long lost signature...


I also found this very strange but awesome blog.


The image above was a couriercarrie made all out of paper! Can you imagine that? He also has a collection of other pieces. I suggest you look!
PAPERCRAFT - FinalFantasy Papercraft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home