Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quick Update

What is this!? Am I updating my blog more than Enn? Thats a first! haha. Anyway, no much to say. Just a quick update of the things Ive actually finished lately.

Photobucket
Finally Completed Primal Rend! Doesn't look as awesome as King's Justice but it will do. Soloed 250 WS! Felt like it took forever.

Photobucket
I finished another WAR accomplishment. I have 4 upgrades left in the level2 area for war. I seriously dont know what to use them on. I aready have Tomahawk and I barely use. Maybe I'll wait and use any new merits on other weapon skills or jobs.

Photobucket
Thanks to Enn and Lor I got this pretty fast killing Sea creatures. Awesome weapon skill.

And last of all...
Photobucket
Hahaha. Unlocked DRK! lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loldrk :P

November 10, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home